The days when only women wanted to have blemish-free, bright, and healthy skin are long gone. Everyone wants clean, smooth, and attractive skin these days, but with our hectic schedules, it’s become tough to keep up with our regular skincare procedures. Furthermore, poor diets, little sleep, rising pollution, and damaging sun rays have made having well-nourished and moisturised skin nearly difficult. So, with an unbalanced work-life balance and limited time for self-care, how can women improve their skincare routine to combat acne, dark circles, and dullness? If you’re one of the ladies who can’t seem to get your at-home beauty routine to work, here are a few pointers to maintain your skin healthily and radiant.
So, here are some hacks that might be helpful for any woman
- Choose products that seem to be appropriate for your skin type: The first and most essential rule of good skin care is to choose products that are appropriate for your skin type. Following that, stick to a basic day and night skincare regimen to keep your skin clean and well-nourished.
- Choose goods manufactured from natural and organic substances such as neem, honey & aloe vera to avoid chemical-induced items. Your skin will be soothed by organic ingredients. Avoid parabens and sulphates-containing cosmetics.
- Choose the appropriate facial wash/cleanser: Your skin may become dry, tight, and irritated as a result of using the improper face wash/cleanser. Choose a face wash or cleanser that is appropriate for your skin type. For oily and acne-prone skin, a cleanser containing salicylic acid, for example, would work wonders.
- Make use of the proper technique: Using tiny circular movements, apply a moisturising moisturiser to your face. To finish the procedure, don’t use too much pressure and instead use soft hand movements.
- Face massage and exercises: Take a few minutes for yourself, give yourself a good face massage, and do a few facial exercises on a regular basis. It simply takes a few minutes and will make you feel revitalised and radiant.
- Always remember to remove your make-up & cleanse your face thoroughly before going to bed. If you leave your make-up on, it will clog your pores, irritate your skin, and make it seem lifeless.
- Different seasons, different products: As the season change, your skin will demand different skincare products, so make the necessary adjustments. In the winter, moisturising products are recommended, but in the summer, non-sticky creams are recommended.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, or nose with dirty hands to avoid spreading bacteria and causing outbreaks. To remove any dirt, use a wipe or water. Also, before touching your face, wash your hands well.